Why will you be hired?
- Competitive character
- Extensive training in case resolution
- Learning through real experiences
- Active participation in change management
- Entrepreneurship, leadership and interpersonal skills approach
Through a progression of strategically designed modules in the program, entrepreneurial skills are progressively developed with a clear focus on the successful execution of sustainable resource management.
Companies where our MBA's work
Data taken from the 2010 Placement report from the Department of Career Services 2010.
- Associate Vice President
- Risk analyst for corporate credit
- Equipment manager
- Account Executive
- Risk manager
- Head of Corporate Banking Projects
- Mass marketing managers
- Vice President
- Finance manager
- Logistics manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Sales Manager
- Project officer
- General Manager
- Project Manager at HR