Frequently asked questions Young Executives Management Program
1. When does each program start?
YEP: In-person Campus Costa Rica, from July 24 to 29, 2023
YLP: Face-to-face Campus Costa Rica, from February 6 to 11, 2023
2. How long does each program last?
Each program lasts 6 days. From Monday to Saturday.
3. Is it face-to-face?
4. What are the requirements of the program?
You must have an age range of 18 to 26 years. Be a university graduate or are pursuing their university studies.
7. In what format is the certificate received?
In printed format.
8. Are there scholarships or do they provide funding?
There are no scholarships or funding available for this program.
9. In what language will it be taught?
The course is taught in Spanish.
10. What time zone are the program schedules in?
Central American time: GMT-6
11. At what times will the sessions be held?
In a schedule from 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday each program.
12. Is it mandatory to take both courses in the same call?
It is not mandatory to take both courses. Although the programs are designed to complement each other, they can also be taken independently.
13. Is the YEMP certification project mandatory?
It is not mandatory, but if you want to obtain the INCAE YEMP certification, the project is essential. This certification is additional to that of each course, so if you pass the project you could have 3 INCAE certificates: YEP, YLP and YEMP
14. How is the certificate given at the end of each course?
For each approved course you will receive a printed certificate that you can add to your professional profiles, eg. Linkedin. This is an example of the certificate.