1. Is it necessary to request the entire week of vacation for the course?
So that for that week you can focus 100% on the program and enjoy it to the fullest, we advise taking the week. You can check here The schedule to validate the exclusive class hours, remember that you will also have to do individual study sessions to prepare for the lessons.
2. Are the classes face-to-face?
Yes, on the Costa Rica Campus
3. Will there be another CAPSTONE call in 2023?
No, this is a program with a single annual call.
4. If I have a postgraduate degree but not a master's degree, can I apply to the program?
Yes you can apply but your admission is subject to evaluation by the admissions committee.
5. I have graduated from a master's degree for several years, can I apply to the program?
If you can apply to the program, your profile will be evaluated by the committee and they will decide whether or not to give you the letter for admission to the program.
6. Can the payment be made with PayPal?
No, however we offer you the possibility of making the payment by credit card or bank transfer (the student must bear the cost of the commission). Payment must be made once you have completed your enrollment in the program, which is done here: CAPSTONE
7. In what format is the certificate received?
In printed format and through the Accredible platform. It is protected with Blockchain which makes it secure and guarantees its validity, avoiding fraud.
8. Are there scholarships or do they provide funding?
There are no scholarships or funding available for this program.
9. In what language will it be taught?
The course is taught in Spanish.
10. What time zone are the program schedules in?
Central American time: GMT-6
11. At what times will the sessions be held?
From 8am to 12pm from Monday to Friday.
12. How is the certificate given at the end of the course?
You will receive a printed certificate that you can add to your professional profiles, eg. Linkedin. It is sent through the Accredible platform. It is protected with Blockchain which makes it secure and guarantees its validity, avoiding fraud.
This is an example of the certificate.