Our strategic purpose is to generate impact in the region through the creation of companies under the INCAÍSTA entrepreneurial spirit. The club seeks to create the ideal space for students interested in entrepreneurship to find tools to improve their business models and contact networks to make their projects grow.
Foundation: August 2012
Promote entrepreneurship through a platform that provides resources, contacts and a meeting point for the exchange of ideas on business development.
- Effective communication
Promote the entrepreneurial spirit of the Inca students and community, through the development of events and activities.
- Create spaces for the exchange and discussion of business ideas.
- Establish and maintain a network of contacts with other clubs, institutions, companies, research centers and professionals.
- Achieve the self-sustainability of the club, through the creation of student companies.
We are a team of INCAE Business School students, which seeks to promote entrepreneurship through the integration of available resources in the INCAE community.
- Manuel Salvador Gutierrez Cedeno
- Maria Eugenia Caballero
- Ricardo Jose Quinonez Penagos
- Alejandro Roblero Bogantes
- Gustavo Enrique Paz placeholder image
- Maribel Josefina Mejia Blanco-Uribe
- Pablo Roberto Paniagua Soto
- Access to a network of entrepreneurs and investors.
- Entrance to IEC events and activities.
- Share and learn about entrepreneurial experiences in the Inca community.
- Participation in forums and gatherings to exchange ideas and business experiences.
- Co-creation through “Coaching” sessions
- Entrepreneurship Club T-shirt