Best Central American Companies Program (MECA)
What are the benefits of being part of MECA?
All companies that complete the process, regardless of the result, will receive free of charge un feedback report, prepared by a multidisciplinary team of experts, in which its main strengths and areas of opportunity are identified, as well as its position with respect to the industry.
They will also have the opportunity to have:
- Designation with international prestige as part of the Best Central American Companies
- Diagnosis of the company in relation to the sector
- Relationships and alliances with other participating companies
- Brand strengthening and positioning
- Dissemination as a business success story
- Employee sense of belonging and pride
- Access to knowledge and sources of intellectual capital
- Business advice from promoters
- Continuous improvement of business processes
- Advertising and coverage in different media
- Invitations to events to celebrate the winners
- Be a private company, mostly with capital from the region (Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama or the Dominican Republic)
- Have sales between US$3 million to US$40 million
- Have a minimum operation of five years
- Present audited financial statements for the last three years
- Willingness to share information on your strategy and results
The registration phase will be available until 15 for April, 2023. Companies are registered Delivery to Italy takes one or two business days through the site Best Central American Companies.
From April to July 2023
The companies answer a questionnaire and present evidence to support their case of
success, being advised by coaches from Banco Promerica, Deloitte and INCAE
From July to October 2023
A Technical Committee resident in Deloitte will review the documentation submitted by the companies, rating them according to the Deloitte Value Map and its five drivers. This evaluation includes the assessment of management practices, as well as the financial performance of the company in the last three years.
Recognized companies participate in various closing events with coverage
media, during which:
• I know promotes to the Best Central American Companies and their success stories
• They are sharing results, strategies y tendencies that add value to their practices
• Interrelation and networking of the organizations awarded
Reports and feedback sessions
Regardless of the result, all companies that complete the process will receive, free of charge, a feedback report that identifies your main strengths and areas of opportunity.