Women's Executive Leadership Program
In the Women's Executive Leadership Program We work with the participants, high-level executives from the public, private or third sector, the identification and development of their strategic leadership competencies for senior management, in companies that allow women to have the greatest success and impact in their work .
A program aimed at women interested in enhancing their career as executives or entrepreneurs and in developing the key competencies and networking to successfully realize their dreams and personal and professional life plans.
Some of the tools and skills that are acquired during the WELP are:
- Self-knowledge and self-development to build the personal brand.
- Impact personal communication strategies through storytelling and other multimedia presentation techniques.
- The alignment of personal objectives with the vision and strategy of the companies.
- The development of the thinking styles associated with Senior Management and the management of power to build strategic alliances
"For a woman as a woman, the WELP is an experience that allows you to meet yourself and with women from different countries, from different cultures, but who live the same experiences, the same difficult situations. That makes the exercise of empathy and empowerment become come back subtle, but very strong ”.
President of the Guanacaste Chamber of Tourism
“The WELP represents a 'change of view' of my own person and my personality. Finding a path of continuous improvement that at this moment is a 'present' and a 'now' of my personal and academic development. Identify the emotional and mental strength that governs us to always seek success at each moment of development. The professionals who gave us their lectures impacted on me taking the action of reviewing myself and thinking about my Roadmap for 5 to 10 more years ”
ITCAFEPADE Specialized School in Engineering
Elsy School Santo Domingo
Women's Executive Leadership Program
- Trust management.
Managing my fears and creating well-being and happiness for myself and for others.
Impact leadership. Culture management and organizational policy to develop successful careers.
Build a Personal Strategic Plan. Diagnostic tools (SWOT, Networking Canvas, Personal Board of Directors)
Self-confidence and self-awareness.
Peer-coaching. How to enhance self-knowledge and personal strategies through peers.
Self-confidence and self-awareness. Power management and resonant leadership.
Loliness and Personal Management.
Tools for the construction and communication of the personal brand.
Psychological Security. How to create cultures to develop inclusive leadership.
Digital Marketing and other digital tools.
Resilience and Adaptive Leadership in Adverse Contexts.
* Includes tuition, didactic material and certificate of participation.
* The investment amount does not include taxes or commissions.
Admission subject to approval by the Committee and the Academic Directorate.
* INCAE reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Your information is confidential.
- The program consists of interactive, practical and participatory sessions.
- They learn about different practical tools to enhance leadership, personal brand, high impact communication.
- It will also take place storytelling and videos. A panel of leaders will be held.
El Women's Executive Leadership Program It is aimed at women interested in enhancing their careers as executives or entrepreneurs and in developing key networking skills to successfully carry out their personal and professional life plans.
The group brings together vice presidents, general managers, business unit directors, regional directors, businesswomen, and directors of non-profit organizations, as well as daughters of businessmen or other people relevant to the company's succession plan.
Camelia IlieAcademic Director of the program
Dean of Strategy and Institutional Affairs, Chair from the Center for Inclusive and Sustainable Leadership, and Professor at INCAE, a leading business school in Latin America. Over the past decade she has transformed the Executive Education business to position it in the Top 25 of the Financial Times global rankings. In addition to transforming the core business, she also created a new online business, a start-up in alliance with Emeritus, a world leader in educational technology. Up to more than 6,500 participants from more than 15 countries studied annually in the areas under his leadership. Camelia Ilie is an entrepreneurial leader, advisor and board member with more than 25 years of experience in value creation, strategy, innovation and profit and loss management in organizations in Europe, Latin America and the US.
Maria Eugenia BrizuelaTeacher
Central American born in El Salvador, she has a degree in Legal Sciences from the Dr. José Matías Delgado University, a Master's in Business Administration from INCAE and a Postgraduate Degree in Sustainable Business from the University of Cambridge. He studied French in Switzerland and French civilization studies at the Sorbonne, Paris.
Patricia cauquiTeacherMaster Certified Coach, the highest degree awarded by the International Coach Federation, Coach certified by Columbia University. Founder and member of the board of the Xaley Foundation for children in difficult situations in Senegal ....
Jose Maria GasallaTeacherVisiting professor at INCAE Business School, specialist in matters of self-motivation and business leadership. He is an Aeronautical Engineer and Doctor in Economic and Business Sciences, president of Organizational Development and Talentum, companies that are dedicated to international consulting for renowned corporations. Author of several publications, such as: "The new direction of people", ...
Margaret Rose GrigsbyTeacher
She is a professor of Leadership and Marketing. She has a postgraduate degree in Leadership Coaching from Georgetown University, Washington DC. She obtained her MBA from INCAE Business School and graduated with a double major in Social and Organizational Psychology from McGill University in Montreal, Canada. She presides over her company Brainpower Latin America, from which she is an Executive Coach for Senior Leaders, a speaker on Leadership and Female Leadership and a consultant in brand strategy and expert in personal branding.
Francisco LoscoTeacherGraduated in Law from the University of Barcelona. MBA from Esade Business School. His professional career has been developed in the field of HR Management and People and Change Consulting in different countries, organizations and sectors. He is a professor in the Department of People Management & Organization at Esade Business School, visiting professor at Incae Business School, ...
Negotiation Professor at INCAE. She combines her professional experience of more than 20 years in the areas of communication, human capital and change management to support companies and their leaders in building healthy cultures that drive business results. She is an enthusiastic strategic partner for organizations committed to unlocking the potential of their people, strengthening the quality of leadership and building high-performing teams.
Silke Verena BucherTeacher
Assistant Professor with a specialization in Organizational Behavior and Leadership. He obtained his Ph.D. in Organizational Change from the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. He completed his post-doctorate in the Chair of Strategic Management in Pluralistic Environments at HEC Montréal, Canada.
Professor and Dean of Academic Programs at INCAE Business School. Michele has a doctorate in Management Sciences from ESADE Business School-Ramón Llull University - Spain. He holds a Master's Degree in International Management awarded by CEMS. Graduated in Business Administration, Università Commerciale “Luigi Bocconi”, Italy.
- Develop the skills of the future to succeed in competitive environments and cultures.
- Obtain keys for the construction of a shared leadership model and the successful management of change and personal and professional transformation.
- Know the strengths of your personal brand and how they can help you to enhance your professional career, as a businesswoman or as an executive.
- You will understand the key aspects associated with the operation of management teams, executive committees and boards of directors.
- You will increase awareness of your personal brand in relation to your strengths as people and as leaders.
- You will develop greater self-knowledge, using neuroscience tools, in relation to your strengths in decision-making processes.
- You will identify your competitive advantages, as well as your potential for personal development.
- You will develop the skills required to meet your personal and professional challenges and successfully plan your development plans and your long-term careers.
- You will learn to use persuasion and influence strategies, networking to improve your resilience, confidence and achieve a greater impact in your personal and professional strategies.