Senior Management Program for Human Resources
How to be an ally of senior management is the main challenge facing the Human Resources area today. Get the tools and insights from senior management to become a critical piece of growth within your organization.
The Program is structured as an "interactive learning space" focused on the concepts necessary to be successful in the new comprehensive Human Resources practice. The Pre-Program and Module 1 aim to reflect on the “strategic connection” between the business vision and the HR function that is required to be a strategic ally of Senior Management.
Module 2 is focused on the strategic keys of Talent Management, from the perspective of the "impact" on the business value chain, as well as working on the relationship of roles and profiles with the keys of One-Self HHRR Talent.
Module I: Strategy, Business and HR
- The challenges of the HR function
- Strategic vision of the business and its connection with HR
- Strategic vision of finance / operations / commercial / digital transformation, and its connection with HR
- Connecting business strategy and HR strategy
- Impact of "people's well-being" on business results
- Strategic vision of HHRR Analytics
- New work scenarios and alternative forms of employment
Module II: Talent and Organizational Transformation
Interrelation between HR and the rest of the business areas (HR Simulator)
Keys to "connect" talent: strategic and systemic vision of talent
Keys to "challenge" talent: strategic management of performance and compensation
Keys to "boost" talent: strategic management of commitment, the coach leader, building "spaces of trust"
Keys to "transform": organizational transformation strategies, design thinking applied to talent management, HR as a driver of digital strategies and capabilities
Action Learning Project
- In order to enable the applicability of the learning, the participants, individually, will develop a project.
- The project will consist of a double transformation proposal (business and professional profile).
- This project must be delivered to the Program Management
- Participants will receive feedback from the Program Management.
* Includes tuition, teaching materials, certificate of participation.
* ONLINE module does not include Saturdays and Sundays.
* The investment amount does not include taxes or commissions.
* For accommodation options please consult directly.
* INCAE reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Your information is confidential.
INCAE uses participatory methodologies that lead to the development of an exceptional analytical capacity, impossible to acquire only through conferences and presentations. Case analysis, group discussions, simulations, virtual classes with synchronous and asynchronous sessions make the difference in the delivery of knowledge.
- Action-Learning Projects
- Study of cases
- Elective conferences
In addition, it offers an enriching multicultural interaction, in an environment conducive to reflection and a willingness to change.
The program is aimed at Human Resources professionals who wish to acquire a comprehensive and strategic vision to turn their unit into an ally of Senior Management.
It is also recommended for professionals in psychology, consultants, business partners, recruiters and consultants.
Minimum 5 years of Management Experience.
3 years of experience in the human resources area.
Francisco LoscoDirectorGraduated in Law from the University of Barcelona. MBA from Esade Business School. His professional career has been developed in the field of HR Management and People and Change Consulting in different countries, organizations and sectors. He is a professor in the Department of People Management & Organization at Esade Business School, visiting professor at Incae Business School, ...
Roy Gerardo ZunigaDirector
Full Professor at INCAE Business School. He completed his doctoral studies in Complexity Management at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, England and the University of Valladolid, Spain, graduated Summa Cum Laude, for his work on Strategy Execution and Operationalization. He has a Master of Philosophy in Strategic Simulation and Organizational Learning from Manchester School of Management. He holds a Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies and Environmental Management from the University of Oregon, USA. He obtained an MBA with an emphasis in Finance and a Postgraduate Degree in Functional Administration from INCAE, where he graduated with High Distinction.
Juan Carlos Barahona, Ph.D. (MIT)Teacher
He is Associate Professor of technology and innovation management at INCAE, the leading business school in Latin America, where he also serves as academic director of the executive master's degrees in marketing and digital transformation.
He is a Full Professor at INCAE Business School where he teaches courses in the areas of finance and international business. He earned a Ph.D. with a specialty in International Economics and Finance, and a Master's in International Economics and Finance from Brandeis University. In addition, he obtained a Master of Business Administration with distinction from INCAE Business School and a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from the University of Costa Rica.
Luis Diego Alvarado placeholder imageTeacherVisiting professor at INCAE Business School. President and Founder of Geoestratégica SA, a recognized consulting firm specialized in processes for the improvement of commercialization and Trade Marketing systems in the mass consumption industry in Latin America. It has offices in Costa Rica, Mexico and Panama, as well as representatives in other countries. ...
Carla Fernandez CorralesTeacher
She is an Assistant Professor and Academic Director of the MBA and Global MBA programs at INCAE Business School. She also serves as the Director of Learning Innovation at INCAE Executive Education. She earned her Ph.D. in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In addition, she completed undergraduate studies in Industrial Engineering and obtained with honors an Academic Master's Degree in Computing and Informatics, both from the University of Costa Rica. She was distinguished with the Fulbright scholarship from the Department of State of the United States of America.
Jose Maria GasallaTeacherVisiting professor at INCAE Business School, specialist in matters of self-motivation and business leadership. He is an Aeronautical Engineer and Doctor in Economic and Business Sciences, president of Organizational Development and Talentum, companies that are dedicated to international consulting for renowned corporations. Author of several publications, such as: "The new direction of people", ...
Negotiation Professor at INCAE. She combines her professional experience of more than 20 years in the areas of communication, human capital and change management to support companies and their leaders in building healthy cultures that drive business results. She is an enthusiastic strategic partner for organizations committed to unlocking the potential of their people, strengthening the quality of leadership and building high-performing teams.
Susana salaTeacherSusana Sala is currently the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for the Americas at Viacom, where she joined in March 2018. She is in charge of Latin America, Canada and the US Hispanic market under the Viacom International organization. Previously, she worked for Bacardi for nine years, holding leadership positions in HR locally, regionally and globally, including the director of HR ...
- Position participants in the HR market
- Prepare the company for the competences of global markets
- Implement concepts that apply to the organizational culture of each company
For the participant
- You will develop a vision of the strategic value of the HR function and the dynamics of interrelation and interdependence with the business.
- Through the systemic and strategic vision of the HR function and knowledge of the key foundations of the policies that configure it, it will enhance the impact and influence capacity of the HR area in its relationship with Senior Management.
- It will enable the development of an HR vision connected with the dynamics of Change Management and from geopolitical perspectives.
- You will develop your talent as an HR professional (HHRR One-Self Talent) and enhance your Leadership and Team Management capabilities. You will discover the latest trends (state of the art) in the HR area.
For the company
- Under the work model focused on the applicability of learning to the reality of organizations, participants will develop a consulting project for their organizations under the Action Learning Project (ALP) methodology.
- It will enable the company to have the most appropriate and valuable HR strategy based on the Business Strategy.
- It will promote that the company has the talent model required to work in global environments.
- It will allow the development of a comprehensive vision of the organization to successfully manage the processes of change and organizational development.
- It will facilitate that the participant can carry out a process of review and reflection of the strategic, political, and operational dynamics of HR that exist in their Organization in relation to the latest market trends.