Leadership Management: Organizational Change Strategies
Companies need to renew all the time so as not to be left behind, but changes are not always easy and you need to know how and when to make them. This program will make you a leader capable of successfully managing periods of change, crisis or conflict, which will contribute to creating a culture of innovation and growth, oriented towards the achievement of results in your organization.
This program It has been designed to foster both the personal and professional growth of the participants. Its objectives are achieved through a deep knowledge of its competences, obtained through individual exercises and assessments, teaching of mentoring techniques and team coaching, as well as the development of its capacities to lead teams and adopt a strategic vision for the decision making.
Leadership Management: Organizational Change Strategies
- Organizational development strategies, adjustment in the current context
- New contracts and flexible days
- Performance evaluation in digital times
- Internal and external communication in the digital world
- Importance of Data Literacy
- Attitudes and changes in virtual teams
- Understanding Analytics for Organizational Development
- Leadership, change and communication
- Simulation of change and digital transformation
- Everest simulation
* Includes tuition, teaching materials, certificate of participation.
* The investment amount does not include taxes or commissions.
* INCAE reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
* Your information is confidential.
- Through tools developed from the latest findings in neuroscience, participants learn to diagnose people's abilities and strengths and to design modalities of interaction and collaboration between team members to maximize their results in change processes. innovation, planning, decision making, process organization and people management.
- Through practical case studies, exercises and business simulations, participants become familiar with common problems and common solutions in people management, as well as organizational change processes.
- The program is complemented with practical cases taught by the same leaders who have managed very complex organizational transformation processes. The end result will be leaders capable of successfully managing periods of change, growth, crisis or conflict that will contribute to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation and growth, oriented to achieve results for their teams and organization.
This program is aimed at executives, managers and executives with the need to learn to impact organizational results by learning critical development strategies and personal change to achieve results.
Ideal participants include executives, managers, and executives facing change processes through buying, selling, acquisitions and mergers, business unit reorganization, or other growth in their companies. The participation of teams and people from the same organization is recommended and encouraged to maximize the benefits and impact of the program on your company.
Camelia IlieAcademic Co-Director
Camelia Ilie is Dean of Executive Education and Strategic Innovation, Full Professor and Chair of the Leadership Center for Inclusive and Sustainable Leadership (CELIS) of INCAE, a leading business school in Latin America. Dr. Ilie leads the digital transformation at the institution through INCAE Online, an initiative designed and launched in partnership with Emeritus, a leading global player in EdTech. Currently, more than 7.000 students are trained each year in the areas under her direction.
She serves as a member of several international boards, such as Chair of the External Advisory Council of the Institute for Advanced Studies of the University of Miami, Member of the Advisory Council for Latin America of the AACSB, Editorial Committee of LID Latin America, and Faculty Affiliate in the Program for the Advancement of Research on Conflict and Collaboration of the Maxwell School of Syracuse University.
William CardozaAcademic Co-Director
- Ph.D. in Economics and Development from the Sorbonne Nouvelle University - Paris III
- Post doctorates at the KSG - Harvard University and the Sloan School of Management - MIT
- Visiting Scholar at DRCLA - Harvard University and Sloan School of Management - MIT
Guillermo Cardoza is a full-time professor (Full Professor) of Innovation and Change Management at INCAE Business School.
Juan Carlos Barahona, Ph.D. (MIT)Teacher
Juan Carlos Barahona is an associate professor of technology and innovation management at INCAE, the leading business school in Latin America, where he also serves as the academic director of executive master's degrees in marketing and digital transformation.
Director of the ExEd office, professor of Negotiation at INCAE. He combines his professional experience, of more than 20 years, in the areas of communication, human capital and change management to support companies and their leaders to build healthy cultures that drive business results. She is an enthusiastic strategic partner for organizations committed to unleashing the potential of their people, strengthening the quality of leadership, and building high-performing teams.
Ramiro CasoTeacherPsychologist by profession, Ramiro Casó has developed his career in two areas: communication and teaching ...
Maria Elena CarballoTeacher
Professor María Elena Carballo, a native of Costa Rica, obtained a doctorate in Literary Studies and a master's degree, both from Brandeis University, in the United States. His doctoral thesis was on "The Autumn of the Patriarch" by García Márquez, and the Spanish-American novel of the dictatorship.
Hector martinezTeacherProf. Martínez is an experienced coach who has seen and felt the substantial impact that energizing and inspiring coaching conversations generate. Applying the Boyatzis model of intentional changes (ICT), his approach is positive and appreciative, looking for a way to help others identify and find their ideal self ...
Television presenter for more than 15 years in the First Spanish Television Channel (TVE) and Director of Sports of the Informative Services of that same chain. He has presented such important and massive events in audience as the 2014 Champions League final that was followed live by millions of viewers. He has also directed a large group of professionals in the communication sector in important events such as the Olympic Games in Athens 2004, Beijing 2008 and Brazil 2016, the 2006 World Cup in Germany and the 2004 Soccer Eurocup in Portugal and 2008 in Austria.
Jose Maria GasallaTeacherVisiting professor at INCAE Business School, specialist in matters of self-motivation and business leadership. He is an Aeronautical Engineer and Doctor in Economic and Business Sciences, president of Organizational Development and Talentum, companies that are dedicated to international consulting for renowned corporations. Author of several publications, such as: "The new direction of people", ...
- Obtain the necessary tools to understand when and how to make a change within the organization.
- Create a growth and innovation mindset to develop strategies and face periods of transformation.
- Develop communication techniques in the digital world.
- Develop persuasion techniques to achieve the maximum performance of your teams.
- Diagnose your leadership competencies in periods of change.
- Identify skills necessary to lead, create and lead teams towards excellence.
- Experience the impact of decision-making in periods of change through a simulator.
- Build organizational culture and values in times of crisis.
Benefits for participants:
- Learning critical personal development and change strategies for leaders who want to make a positive impact on their teams and organizations.
- Identification and evaluation of thinking preferences and their implications in strategic planning processes, creation of innovative solutions, people management and organization of processes that lead to concrete results.
- Learning communication and persuasion techniques to achieve the expected results.
- Development of knowledge and skills to execute organizational change processes through business simulations.
Benefits for companies:
- Identification of strengths and points of improvement of leadership styles and techniques according to their environments, organizations and types of team.
- Management of cultural aspects and values in the processes of transformation and organizational change.
- Design of systems and KPIs to measure the success of leaders and their teams in change processes.
- The impact of technology on management practices and organizational transformation processes to adapt to new environments.