Finance for Non-Financiers
Who says finance is for experts only? With the Finance for Non-Financiers program, understand and get involved in this fascinating world to make better decisions and take your company and your career to another level.
Handle yourself properly in the world of finance. The Finance for Non-Financiers program was designed to give you an appropriate command of financial language, financial statements and indicators, as well as projections and their importance in decision-making.
Finance for Non-Financiers - Edition II
- financial language.
- Financial statements and their importance for internal and external users.
- The terminology and the accounting process.
- The income statement, the balance sheet and the accumulated earnings statement.
- The different components of the financial statements.
- Cash flow statement.
- Financial forecast and pro forma financial statements.
- Financial diagnosis: How to evaluate the financial health of the company?
- Financial evaluation.
- The chronological value of money and investment evaluation: TIR and VAN.
- Financial analysis, fixed costs, variable costs, breakeven point and profitability of the product portfolio.
- Investment evaluation: risk analysis.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements.
- Case analysis and group discussions
- Business simulations
Executives from the areas of Marketing, Human Resources, Operations, Technology and Systems, lawyers, businessmen, entrepreneurs, etc.
Luis Noel Alfaro GramajoDirector
He is a Full Professor at INCAE Business School. He is an academic, consultant and businessman of Guatemalan nationality. He has been academic director and professor in different executive training programs aimed at the private, public and non-governmental sectors.
- Know and master the financial language to make decisions in the short, medium and long term.
- Learn to analyze and interpret financial statements, make forecasts and make investment evaluations.
- You will achieve an appropriate command of financial language, financial statements and their importance in decision making in the short, medium and long term.
- You will be prepared to apply indicators of liquidity, solvency, performance, and profitability.
- You will be able to project financial statements, determine the need or excess of cash and the payment capacity of a company, identify and analyze different short-term financing options, as well as detect the different risks associated with the company.
- You will be able to develop long-term financial projections, apply different investment or project evaluation techniques, analyze long-term financing options and the different risks associated with investment projects in the company.