How to manage the sales force to be more successful?
Acquire the necessary tools to boost your company's sales force, through motivation, leadership and the constant search for synergies in the value chain.
It is no secret to anyone that the sales force is the main growth engine of a company, as well as the most important source of feedback on what is happening in the market. Therefore, it is essential to implement actions that allow you to maintain high productivity, and this is achieved through leadership and motivation.
This program will allow you to achieve the efficiency of managers or executives through a better understanding of the relationships between strategy, sales management and performance measures.
Creation of a culture of high performance
- Create filters to ensure low turnover without reaching the comfort zone.
- Understand the coaching process, development plan, succession plan, along with the key indicators that allow the sales manager to create a culture of high performance.
- Improve the efficiency of sales managers when finding and integrating the sales strategy, with trade marketing and marketing.
- Understand that the value proposition for the consumer is the most important knowledge of the business and one of the most important competitive advantages.
Creation of a culture of leadership in the sales force
- Leadership and trust value in challenging and highly virtual times.
- Emotions and moods.
- The sales leader as a generator of meaning.
- Conflict as a turning point in team development.
- Resonance vs dissonance.
- Leading in virtual environments.
* Includes tuition, didactic material and certificate of participation.
* The investment amount does not include taxes or commissions.
* INCAE reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
Sales managers, managers or vice presidents, product managers, market researchers, and regional managers.
Emeritus professor José Exprúa taught Marketing courses in INCAE Business School's Master's Programs. He has accumulated more than fifteen years of teaching experience in Latin America and the United States. He has lectured at more than 200 seminars, workshops, and conferences in the United States, Central, and South America. Previously, he held administrative positions within INCAE such as Secretary General, Director of Masters and Dean.
Negotiation Professor at INCAE. She combines her professional experience of more than 20 years in the areas of communication, human capital and change management to support companies and their leaders in building healthy cultures that drive business results. She is an enthusiastic strategic partner for organizations committed to unlocking the potential of their people, strengthening the quality of leadership and building high-performing teams.
Identify, develop and strengthen their leadership, motivation and support skills to make their sales force more efficient, while training leaders and establishing synergies between the different areas of the company.
• Improve understanding of the relationships between strategy, sales management, performance measures, and sales behavior. • Improve performance by searching for synergies and clarifying roles in the implementation of marketing strategies.
• Understand the value proposition for the consumer and visualize it as the main knowledge of the company and the basis for any competitive advantage.
• Develop a successful sales force, by building a highly efficient climate.
• Facilitate a reinvention of your leadership in which you break out of obsolete paradigms, identify critical skills and apply tools in challenging times.