Executive Master in Finance
Technological advances and the information age have created a globalized world in which both the number and complexity of decisions in which financial and banking professionals must participate have grown exponentially. All of them require a solid knowledge of business finance, capital markets, company valuation methodologies, successful mergers and acquisitions processes, and modern techniques for project analysis and financing structuring.
INCAE's Executive Master in Finance will provide you with cutting-edge tools to manage financial resources and assets in an increasingly globalized and complex world.
INCAE's executive master's degrees offer its students the opportunity to learn from the best faculty in Latin America, sharing the classroom with experienced professionals from more than 10 countries.
- In addition, additional international modules can be added to the master's degree, which will be included in the participant's academic record upon completion of their studies at the ESCP and Darden School of Business schools.
Aimed at professionals with more than 5 years of work experience, interested in learning in depth the area of finance.
- Financial and banking executives.
- Business advisors and consultants.
- Investment fund managers.
- Individuals in a personal capacity, among others.
The best Faculty in the region, made up of professors with doctoral degrees from the best universities in North America and Europe
Why this program?
Specialized academic content
An master's degree designed to provide technical, analytical, business and leadership skills to executives who wish to implement strategic initiatives in the financial area. Our curriculum covers cutting-edge topics such as: finance corporations, global economy, investments and capital markets among others.
Prestigious management education
The best Faculty in Latin America, made up of 100% by professors with doctoral degrees from the most prestigious universities in the world, will give you tools to improve decision-making and face the challenges of a changing business world.
High level networking
The program will allow you to learn from and work alongside a group of experienced professionals from over 10 countries. You will also exchange ideas with world-class experts, entrepreneurs and guests and have access to the Inca network that includes more than 16.000 graduates from all over Latin America.
Executive Master in Finance
- Introduction to critical thinking and case method
- Macroeconomic analysis and state of the world economy
- Financial Accounting
- Currency and Banking
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Financial derivatives
- Valuation of companies, mergers and acquisitions
- Capital market
- Financial Innovation and Fintech
- Investment portfolios and investment portfolio management
- International Corporate Finance
- Closing Theme - Open to Discuss
- Aimed at professionals with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, who aspire to deepen in the area of finance.
- Minimum age 30 years and that in exceptional cases, 29-year-old professionals with outstanding work experience are accepted.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Interview with the Admissions Manager.
- Complete the application for admission.
- Cancellation of for US$200 by admission and examination process.
- Pass the entrance exam.
- Letter from the company where you work, committing to free the participant the time required to carry out the program.
- Certificate of grades (sent by University).
- Graduation Certificate (Submitted by University).
- Two recommendations in the INCAE format.
Is it possible to do the Executive Master in Finance without sacrificing quality and dedication at work?
It is entirely possible and in fact, it is the reason why the format is modular (1 week per month), to ensure that students can work without interrupting their professional career. In addition, this format allows you to apply what you have learned faster, thus offering a clear benefit to your employer.
Doing an executive master's degree means embarking on an exciting but also demanding life project, whose success depends on the interrelationship between work, study and personal life
Maurice JenkinsAcademic directorMauricio Jenkins, a full-time associate professor, earned a Ph.D. with a specialty in International Economics and Finance, and a Master's Degree in International Economics and Finance from Brandeis University. He also obtained a Master's Degree in Business Administration with distinction from INCAE Business School and a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Costa Rica ....
Got a Ph.D. in Finance and Development, and an MA in International Economics from Ohio State University, as well as a Bachelor of Civil Engineering of the Costa Rica university, with Graduation of Honor.
He is a Full Professor at INCAE Business School, in the area of Currency, Banking and Finance, Financial Institutions and Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Evaluation and Risk Management.
It also has the Stock Operator License in the Variable Income Market, Options and Futures Market, and the Clearing House of the Madrid Stock Exchange, Spain, granted by the Instituto de Bolsa y Mercados Españoles (BME).
Dr. Arnoldo Rodríguez is an associate professor at INCAE in the areas of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting and Control. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management. Likewise, he is a graduate of INCAE's master's degree. Professor Rodríguez is the Director of INCAE's Master's program in Analytics, Innovation and Technology (MAIT).
Eduardo Luis MontielTeacher
Dr. Montiel is Professor Emeritus at INCAE Business School. Majoring in Finance, he earned his Ph.D. from Harvard University and a Master's from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He also studied Industrial Engineering at the University of Michigan and Mathematics at Williams College.
Alberto Trejos placeholder imageTeacher
Alberto Trejos is Dean of INCAE and was Director of the Latin American Center for Competitiveness and Sustainable Development, CLACDS. Doctor in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania, he was a member of the Northwestern University Faculty and a visiting professor at the University of Michigan and the Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica de Barcelona. He teaches monetary economics, macroeconomics, international economics, and development.
Pedro RaventosTeacherFull professor at INCAE, where he teaches Industrial Organization, eBusiness and International Finance. He has a master's degree and a doctorate from Harvard University ....
The investment for our next edition is
Quota return policy:
The space reservation is non-refundable. You may freeze your reservation, to be used within a calendar year, from the start date of the program for which you originally applied.
This request must be made at least 30 calendar days before the start of the program to which it applies.
If the request is received within 30 days before the start of the program or after having received access to the pre-program, it cannot be used for another program. In the event that the registration for the edition to which it is transferred is greater than the amount paid, the participant must cover the difference.
This reservation is not transferable and may only be used in INCAE academic programs and only during the aforementioned period.
- Once the candidate has been accepted into the program, an initial payment of US $ 4.000 will be required for the reservation of space (immediately).
- Subsequently, you must pay the rest of the amount in 4 equal installments, as follows:
|Quota 1: for US$6.000|
|Quota 2: for US$6.000|
|Quota 3: for US$6.000|
|Quota 4: for US$6.000|