Executive Master in Business Analytics
An executive master's degree with an emphasis on the analytical side of the business. Designed to advance and deepen understanding of business analytics y management science, as well as its applications in different areas of the organization, that allow you to make better decisions in an increasingly complex world.
INCAE's executive master's degrees offer its students the opportunity to learn from the best faculty in Latin America, sharing the classroom with experienced professionals from more than 10 countries.
- In addition, additional international modules can be added to the master's degree, which will be included in the participant's academic record upon completion of their studies at the ESCP and Darden School of Business schools.
- Aimed at professionals with a minimum experience of 5 years in this area of specialization, as well as senior executives who aspire to develop a deep experience in business analytics and management science.
- The age is 30 years and under exceptions people from 29 years old are accepted.
- Numerical skills.
- Intermediate command of English.
The best Faculty in the region, made up of professors with doctoral degrees from the best universities in North America and Europe
Why this program?
Specialized academic content
A master's degree designed to develop technical, analytical and business competencies and skills to professionals who wish to carry out strategic initiatives in areas of Business Analytics, Management Science and their applications in different areas within the organization.
Vanguard General Education
The best faculty in Latin America, made up of 100% professors with doctoral degrees from the most prestigious universities in the world, which will give you tools to improve decision-making and face the challenges of a changing business world.
High level networking
The master's degree will allow you to learn and work alongside a group of experienced professionals from more than 10 countries. You will also exchange ideas with world-class experts, businessmen and guests and have access to the Inca network that includes more than 14.000 executives and managers from all over Latin America.
Carla Brenes's experience
Location:face to face
- Introduction to Critical Thinking and Case Method
- Strategy and Business Analytics
- Predictive Analytics: How to enable better decisions
- Real Data: Extraction, wrangling and cleaning
- Machine Learning and Data Mining
- Storytelling and persuasion with data
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Marketing and Behavioral Analytics
- Risk, Investment, and Fraud Analytics
- Complex Systems Analytics
- Analytics for Operations and Supply Chain Optimization
Location:face to face
- Closing Theme - Open to Discuss
3. Post-program (Online)
* Programming is subject to change
- The age is 30 years and under exceptions people from the age of 29 are accepted, as long as they have experience in the area of specialization.
- Aimed at professionals with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience, who aspire to deepen in the area.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Interview with the Admissions Manager.
- Complete the application for admission.
- Cancellation of for US$200 by admission and examination process.
- Pass the entrance exam.
- Letter from the company where you work, committing to free the participant the time required to carry out the program.
- Certificate of grades (sent by University).
- Graduation Certificate (Submitted by University).
- Two letters of recommendation in the format of INCAE.
Is it possible to do the Executive Master in Business Analytics without sacrificing quality and dedication at work?
It is entirely possible and in fact, it is the reason why the format is modular (1 week per month), to ensure that students can work without interrupting their professional career. In addition, this format allows you to apply what you have learned faster, thus offering a clear benefit to your employer.
Doing an executive master's degree means embarking on an exciting but also demanding life project, whose success depends on the interrelationship between work, study and personal life
Roy Gerardo ZunigaAcademic directorHe completed his doctoral studies in Complexity Management at the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, England and the University of Valladolid, Spain, graduated Summa Cum Laude, for his work in Strategy Execution and Operationalization. He has a Master of Philosophy in Strategic Simulation and Organizational Learning from Manchester School of Management. ...
Carla Fernandez-CorralesTeacherProfessor Carla Fernández Corrales obtained her Ph.D. in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In addition, she completed graduate studies in Industrial Engineering and obtained with honors an Academic Master's Degree in Computing and Informatics, both from the University of Costa Rica. She was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship from...
Esteban R. BrenesTeacher
He specializes in the areas of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and was Dean of INCAE Business School from 2001 to 2007. He currently leads the Steve Aronson Chair of Strategy and Agribusiness and is the Academic Director of the Executive MBA (EMBA) and the Senior Management Program.
Maria Elena CarballoTeacher
Professor María Elena Carballo, a native of Costa Rica, obtained a doctorate in Literary Studies and a master's degree, both from Brandeis University, in the United States. His doctoral thesis was on "The Autumn of the Patriarch" by García Márquez, and the Spanish-American novel of the dictatorship.
Florian M. FederspielTeacher
He earned his Ph.D. in Management Decision Science from IE Business School and an MSc. in International Management from the same school. Assistant Professor at INCAE Business School and focuses on Management Decision Sciences. He is also an Adjunct Professor in the area of Operations and Technology at IE Business School, and a member of the Decision Analysis Society (INFORMS).
Gabriel silvaTeacherGabriel is a business director with experience in multinational environments, having worked in a number of industries, with special emphasis on the technology and education sector, he has been responsible for the delivery of more than 200 business transformation projects in countries around the world. ...
Gerzo Gallardo MoralesTeacher
- Data Science Institute Latam Co-Founder | Guest Professor Master Business Analytics INCAE
- Master in Statistical Methods from the Pontifical University, Universidad Católica de Chile. Doctorate studies in Economics and Finance at the University of La Rioja Spain. Diploma in Advanced Financial Analysis and Financial Management from the Pontifica, Catholic University of Chile.
- Commercial Engineer with a specialization in Marketing, from the Central University of Chile
Ramiro CasoTeacherPsychologist by profession, Ramiro Casó has developed his career in two areas: communication and teaching ...
Luis Eduardo LopezTeacher
Specialist in the area of Operations and Technology Management. He has taught courses for INCAE master's degrees, both in residential and executive programs, and in executive seminars in different countries. He has experience as a business consultant in several Latin American countries, especially in: Technology Management, Manufacturing Strategy and Strategic Simulation. He has recently explored possible uses of continuous simulation in environments that combine continuous flows with discrete flows in the production, transportation and storage of goods.
Got a Ph.D. in Finance and Development, and an MA in International Economics from Ohio State University, as well as a Bachelor of Civil Engineering of the Costa Rica university, with Graduation of Honor.
He is a Full Professor at INCAE Business School, in the area of Currency, Banking and Finance, Financial Institutions and Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Evaluation and Risk Management.
It also has the Stock Operator License in the Variable Income Market, Options and Futures Market, and the Clearing House of the Madrid Stock Exchange, Spain, granted by the Instituto de Bolsa y Mercados Españoles (BME).
The investment for our next edition is
Quota return policy:
The space reservation is non-refundable. You may freeze your reservation, to be used within a calendar year, from the start date of the program for which you originally applied.
This request must be made at least 30 calendar days before the start of the program to which it applies.
If the request is received within 30 days before the start of the program or after having received access to the pre-program, it cannot be used for another program. In the event that the registration for the edition to which it is transferred is greater than the amount paid, the participant must cover the difference.
This reservation is not transferable and may only be used in INCAE academic programs and only during the aforementioned period.
- Once the candidate has been accepted into the program, an initial payment of for US$4.000 for the reservation of space (immediately).
- Subsequently, you must pay the rest of the amount in 4 equal installments, as follows: