Professor Carla Fernández Corrales obtained her Ph.D. in Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. In addition, she completed graduate studies in Industrial Engineering and obtained with honors an Academic Master's Degree in Computing and Informatics, both from the University of Costa Rica. She was distinguished with the Fulbright scholarship from the Department of State of the United States of America.
She is currently a full professor and academic director of the MBA and Global MBA programs at INCAE Business School. She also collaborates as Director of Learning Innovation at INCAE Executive Education.
The research of Dr. Fernández Corrales focuses on the study of technology management and innovation through machine learning methods. Her teaching interests focus on the strategic use of information technologies, data science, and agile methodologies.
- Ph.D., Business Administration, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017
- M.Sc., Computer Science and Informatics, University of Costa Rica, 2012
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, University of Costa Rica, 2004
- Technology and Innovation
- Digital Transformation II
- Proyect Management