News

Ana Carolina Ortiz Cruz, winner of the 2021 JJ Vallarino award

November 30 2021
Alumni Relations

'"INCAE changed my life" is a phrase that I heard a lot before starting the program and now that I myself lived the experience I can confirm that it is real, INCAE also changed my life.'

With this phrase, Ana Carolina Ortiz Cruz expressed her gratitude and pride in belonging to this great Incaísta family, thus becoming the winner of the JJ Vallarino 2021 award, founded by Don Joaquín Vallarino, who was part of the founding of INCAE and He faithfully believed in strengthening the relationship of this institution through its community of graduates.

Don Joaquín José participated in the evaluation committee of the award until he was 96 years old and now his grandson Raúl Montenegro Vallarino is part of the team that chooses the winner of this award that makes the Incaist experience visible and promotes more and more young talents from the region can be part of it, taking a true learning from their time at INCAE, loaded with challenges, anecdotes, experiences but above all with lessons for their life, both personal and professional.

Ana Carolina Ortiz Cruz, MBA LL-1 2021 is an example, like many Inca students who day by day find themselves struggling to achieve their dreams of becoming leaders in their countries and region, capable of setting a precedent, who on a daily basis they strive to innovate, transform and propose sustainable and sustainable solutions not only for current generations, but also for future ones.

Undoubtedly, Ortiz represents the living story of an Inca woman who began this process with clear goals and objectives, for which she fought from the first day she started her MBA and which today culminates with pride, satisfaction and gratitude for having been part of the INCAE experience.

HERE you can read his entire essay.